emacs21 TCP connection failed after update.

From: Takanori Watanabe <takawata_at_init-main.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:44:27 +0900
Hi, after I updated the system, I try to use navi2ch, a client
for WWW based BBS system written in emacs-lisp, and found
It often failes to connect to the server with EALREADY.

Then I investigate the problem, I found
the code(open-network-stream function _at_emacs21.3/src/process.c)
assumes that connection attempt is aborted when  a program
got any signal during connect(2) is issued and the
next attempt to connect(2) fails with EALREADY after a
connect(2) is interrupted.
What shall we do?