Re: aac related panics

From: Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:06:53 +1000
On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:54:10PM -0500, Chip Norkus wrote:
>My company is working on a new hosting infrastructure, and I'd like to use
>FreeBSD if possible, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated as
>we plan to use these machines for some time.

Note that 5.x is not yet production quality.  It is still primarily
intended for early adopters to help shake out any bugs.  Unless you
specifically need 5.x features, you might find it less painful to
start with 4.x as your main platform and just experiment with 5.x on
some non-critical boxes.

Peter