Re: FreeBSD 5.1-R kernel panic

From: Stephane Raimbault <segr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:02:05 -0600
Hi Bosko,

Thank you for your suggestion.  I am a little un-easy about upgrading my
system from -RELEASE to -CURRENT.  Did you mean, simply upgrading the kernel
to -CURRENT, or the entire system?

I'll think of a way I can continue this testing with you so that we can make
sure this problem is resolved.  It might take me a couple days for me to
safeguard my data and come up with a backup plan for my system should
upgrading to -current blows up my system :)

If it's just a question of upgrading the kernel, then I can probably
implement that sooner rather then later, so let me know if it's just the
kernel, or the entire /usr/src system you would like me to upgrade.

Thanks,
Stephane.