ACPI Regression in -CURRENT?

From: Thorsten Greiner <thorsten.greiner_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:42:18 +0200
Hi everyone,

some time ago several people (including me) reported ACPI related problems on various Dell laptops resulting in error messages of the form

        ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

During the 5.1 release process these problems have been temporarily fixed. At least I have a 5.1-BETA kernel built on June 1st which does not exhibit these problems.

Today I tried a 5.1-CURRENT kernel and found that these problems have reappeared. This made me wonder wether this is an intended behaviour or a regression.

Best regards

        -Thorsten
UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101