Re: Floppy Support

From: <bsdterm_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:06:46 -0500
Well, I'm still trying to install 5.0-RELEASE on a P200 I have here that has a
CDROM, but doesn't boot from CD (only floppy or HDD).

Attempts so far have been unsuccessful, since the CD can't be mounted for
whatever reason when I go to start installing the OS (but that's besides the
point of the floppy issue)...

Floppies suck, but there's quite a number of us still stuck with them,
unfortunately.

-term