Today's -CURRENT, vinum damage

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:30:18 -0500
Hi Folks,

I cvsup'd this morning, and built/installed a new -CURRENT.  (I was
previously running circa morning April 29.)

I was greeted by
  WARNING: Expected rawoffset 63, found 0
which seemed harmless enough (I only mention it in passing).

When attempting to start Vinum, the `vinum' process became stuck &
unkillable in biord.  Has anyone else seen this?

I loaded my old kernel and I am trying to recover by rebuilding a
morning of 2003/05/04 world.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
nectar_at_celabo.org . jvidrine_at_verio.net . nectar_at_freebsd.org . nectar_at_kth.se