Re: 5.0-R won't boot partition 60G into a drive

From: walt <wa1ter_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:08:52 -0700
Terry Lambert wrote:

> I recommend "Partition Magic".  Most Windows "recovery CDs"
> these days will overwrite the entire disk, due to XP using
> NTFS, and most recovery software disk mastering software
> being too stupid to understand sizing/writing NTFS...

I'd like to put in a word for Acronis's 'Partition Expert'
which I now like better than 'Partition Magic'.

I used PM for years, in fact I bought every new version as
it was released.  The last two versions of PM just are not
up to their old standards, IMO.  They seem to be resting
on their laurels instead of making real improvements.