HP ProLiant DL360G3 rebuttal... ;-)

From: Bauer Andreas <Andreas.Bauer_at_UCB-Group.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:53:23 +0200
Hi,
I read your article about the fan control in a DL380G3.
We have the same problem. We ran at full speed from cold boot.
Installed is the latest bios, but the fans don't slow down. Cooling is
proper
in the server room.
The call is open at HP...but they are so slow with the reaction. :-(

BR
Andreas

Andreas Bauer
Surface Specialties Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Site Leader IT Operations
Helbingstr. 46
D - 22047 Hamburg
Tel.:	+49 (0) 40 / 69 43 - 229
FAX:	+49 (0) 40 / 69 43 - 203
e-mail: Andreas.Bauer_at_UCB-Group.com

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely
for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which
is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the
purpose they are intended to. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
by anyone other than their intended recipients is prohibited and may be
illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the
sender and send him/her back the present e-mail and its attachments and
destroy any copies which may be in your possession.