Re[2]: Sched_Ule

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:27:55 +0200
JR> Do you have P4's with hyper threading?

Why? Are there particular issues with HT and ULE? The normal scheduler
doesn't seem to utilize the second "virtual" processor at all (as long
as I trust in what top tells me). Any suggestions how to build a desktop
system (i.e. with X, audio/video etc.) kernel for a P4 HT appreciated!

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max_at_love2party.net