Re: USB Keyboard questions

From: Peter <freebsd_at_psam.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:52:12 +0200
Thanks for the answer,

I have been reading that page and I have the keyboard working, but I
fail to see how this will help a user that only has a USB Keyboard
that wants to use FreeBSD5.1 and is unable to install it due to the
lack of USB support from the start.

And I still would like to know if its my keyboard that is out of sync
with the USB spec since it will add letters when I write like .
"This should read like this" but can end up like "Thisi should reaed
likek this"

Thanks

Peter