Re: 5.2-RELEASE TODO -2

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Nicole wrote:

>  It just drives me crazy when important things get broken and people
> act like..  What the big deal. I don't need it why should you?

You're certainly free to draw that conclusion, however you'd be
mistaken. There are times when adding new features means that things
change. That's life in a volunteer project. If this isn't to your
liking, feel free to move on, or get to work restoring functionality
that you think is important. Either way, you need to dial down the
rhetoric quite a bit if you expect people to help you.

>  I still have not solved the going to comsonsole mode if there is no
> keyboard detected crap, new "feature".  Yea great for those who could
> benifit from it.. But I have YET to have one person be able to show me
> how to STOP it from doing that.

Remove the 0x01 flag from the atkbd0 line in your kernel config.