Re: bin/41071: make NO to NO_ transition patch

From: Ruslan Ermilov <ru_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:24:31 +0300
On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:48:20PM +0200, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> "Bruce Evans" <bde_at_zeta.org.au> wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> >
> > > anyone interrested to validate and commit this PR ?
> >
> > I hope not.
>
> I hope yes since this was not the past agreement.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3fraz
> (http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=177270+0+archive/2002/freebsd-arch
> /20020609.freebsd-arch)
>

> <cite "Mike Barcroft">
> In the past versions of this conversation, the general agreement is that
> going forward we should probably standardize on underscores to seperate
> words. So, NO_FOO rather than NOFOO. However, no_volunteer has come
> forward to do the work you've described, so if you're volunteering....
> </cite>
>
> I'd volunteer w/ "Ruslan Ermilov" and even do the job.

Well, it's been a while.  ;-)

I'm fine with doing it before we branch RELENG_5, and burning bridges the
day we branch RELENG_6.  Let's wait for some more feedback on arch_at_ though.
If that doesn't work, I will talk to re_at_.  It's also safe since we stay
backwards compatible.  Nice stuff!

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov