failing splash screen

From: Phil Pereira <phil_at_bsdnexus.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:32:00 +0100
Hey all,

This may be a crap question, but I'm running current and wanted to get the
splash screen working on boot. I've added the lines to /boot/loader.conf, my
kernel has VESA compiled into it, but still no joy. Are there any know
problems?

I don't appear to get any error messages; rather the boot loader appears,
then once gone I just get the standard list of found hardware.

The picture's good, I got it here:
http://www.baldwin.cx/splash/

Thanks all

Phil.

UNIX is user-friendly; it's just picky about its friends!!!
UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!!!