Re: Public Access to Perforce?

From: Wilkinson, Alex <alex.wilkinson_at_dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:46:16 +0930
	0n Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 12:42:50PM -0400, Robert Watson wrote:

	It has a selected subset (TrustedBSD, SMPng, KSE, I believe).  There's a
	lot of stuff in the Perforce repo, and CVS exports of Perforce trees are
	less storage efficient because of the name space / branching issue.  There
	was a web server running on perforce.freebsd.org exporting the contents,
	but it had some problems and Peter hasn't gotten to updating it yet.
	Developers are selectively exporting branches; for example, I export
	netperf as patch sets on my web page:

	    http://www.watson.org/~robert/freebsd/netperf/

	(FYI, there's now an RSS feed of my change log there :-).

What's the diff between a perforce repository and a CVS repository ?
[not knowing anything at all about perforce]

 - aW