Re: Public Access to Perforce?

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Robert Watson wrote:

> The unavailability of the perforce.freebsd.org web site is due to bugs
> in the older version of the Perforce web server, and that the software
> has not yet been upgraded.  Hopefully that will be fixed soon, as that
> site was beneficial to everyone.  However, I'm having trouble thinking
> of much or any on-going work in Perforce that doesn't get merged rapidly
> or made available via other means.  If there's specific work you are
> interested in that isn't exported, I can make it available to you
> easily.  I believe the general purpose submit list is also subscribable,
> although the volume of local changes is extremely high due to their "in
> progress"  nature.

As has been pointed out, the comment about inavailability is now correct:
the web site is back online again.

The set of front page subtrees could use some updating though, the
netperf_socket branch is no longer the are where most netperf work is
happening -- it now happens in rwatson_netperf.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research