Re: USB keyboard problems

From: Mayo Jordanov <mayo_at_mayo.sk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:53:16 -0700
I have the same issue with my usb keyboard. I had similar issues with
current from about a month, but what I used to do there was putting a
entry into /etc/usbd.conf, unfortunately that doesn't seem to work
anymore.

One way to get it working is using kbdcontrol, but you'll have to ssh
into the box for that.

kbdcontrol -l /dev/ukbd0 < /dev/console   (or whatever the usb keyboard
device is)