USB keyboard problems

From: Markus Hästbacka <midian_at_ihme.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:13:32 +0300 (EEST)
Hello list, I'm currently not subscribed, so please reply directly to me
or CC me, thanks.

Ok, here comes the explanation of the problem, I recently upgraded to
5.2-CURRENT (Currently at 5.3-BETA1), and after the upgrade my USB
keyboard didn't work. I could turn on/off the numlock/capslock/scrolllock
lights but there was no response in other keys. Here's the information I
got from dmesg when the keyboard was connected at bootup:
ukbd0: Logitech Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/15.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1
kbd1 at ukbd0
uhid0: Logitech Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/15.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1

Now, after it was regonized in bootup, I tried to replug it in, to see if
it was regonized again, but no. I only got messages about disconnection,
but no messages when I connected it again, dmesg:
ukbd0: at uhub1 port 2 (addr 3) disconnected
ukbd0: detached
uhid0: at uhub1 port 2 (addr 3) disconnected
uhid0: detached

The very same keyboard works on the ps2 with a adapter.

Please tell me if you want any more information, thanks.

 	Markus