Re: No more floppy drive

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:57:31 +0200
Ruslan, I have my left arm in a sling and keyboard work is very
painful still so this will be short:

There are two current problem issues with floppy disks, one is a
ACPI and possibly ISA issue about resource reservation, and the
other is that I may have made the probe/attach too selective with
my last commit to fdc.c.

I don't know which of the two you hit here, but suspect the first
because the "device_attach: fdc0 attach returned 2" doesn't look
like anything I have any connection with.

Please pepper the stuff with printfs and see if you can find out
where it explodes, and then send email to Warner, Nate and me
about what you find.

Poul-Henning