5.3-BETA1 install floppies working?

From: David Syphers <dsyphers_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:32:36 -0700
Has anyone succesfully used the install floppies for 5.3-BETA1? When I tried,
it wasn't able to load the kernel successfully from the kern1 floppy (didn't
ask for the kern2 floppy, so I'm not sure what that's for). I'm curious
whether my computer is just crazy, or if there's actually something wrong
with the floppies (which I assume don't get a lot of testing these days).

[Note to pedants: 1. yes, I know this isn't a bug report. I don't have the
exact error handy, and I don't care too much because 2. yes, I'm well aware
BETA2 is due out today. I'm just curious.]

Thanks for the info,

-David

--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please