Re: wscons from NetBSD

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:31:25 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <200408281252.22651.mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
            Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu> writes:
: I'm in the process of trying to update a bunch of the USB HID code to be back
: in sync with NetBSD since there are numerous problems with our current code
: that have been fixed for a couple of years now in the NetBSD code.  The major
: problem that I'm running into is their dependency on wscons for a few of the
: drivers.  Has there been any work on porting wscons to FreeBSD?  It would
: make this import much easier and make future imports much simpler too.

Only a little, token effort :-(

I'm very keen on helping/reviewing this effort...

Warner