Re: FreeBSD 5.3 and Adaptec raidutils (again)

From: David O'Brien <obrien_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:40:38 -0800
On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 05:49:19PM -0500, Matt Rowley wrote:
> On 11/04/04, Scott Long wrote:
> >Ah, it is a BSD-style license. However, someone will have to take a
> >careful look through each file to check for consistency here. Any
> >volunteers?
>
> I pulled down I20-on-linux's raidutils tarball and went through their
> license headers.

I don't follow the license concerns since this is a port...  Someone
please educated me.

In order for the asr(4) utilities to work under FreeBSD 5.x someone just
needs to convert the ports/sysutils/asr-utils port I made to build from
sources as a first step -- patch submission welcomed.

And then to patch the sources to catch up with the changes in asr(4) that
happened from RELENG_4 to RELENG_5.

Simple huh?
--
-- David  (obrien_at_FreeBSD.org)