Re: FreeBSD 5.3 and Adaptec raidutils (again)

From: Matt Rowley <matt_at_arin.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:16:14 -0500
> I don't follow the license concerns since this is a port...  Someone
> please educated me.

I think scottl just wanted someone to make sure all the source files had ok
licenses... from what I saw they looked fine.

> In order for the asr(4) utilities to work under FreeBSD 5.x someone just
> needs to convert the ports/sysutils/asr-utils port I made to build from
> sources as a first step -- patch submission welcomed.

The Adaptec ftp site that is listed in the Makefile seems to be doing
something odd and tricky where it lists nothing, but lets you pull down the
file (if you know the filename a priori).  Does anyone know where the
corresponding source code is to the asr-utils u160raid_sm_v304_fbsd411.tgz
pkg?

--Matt