fingerprints

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr_at_chuckr.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:11:04 -0500 (EST)
Has there been any work on getting fingerprint readers working on FreeBSD?
I *really* disilked the fact that (apparently) the only fingerprint
reader is supplied via Microsoft, but beyond that, it's a USB device,
which ought to mean, a simple implementation.  I guess I have to read how
USB works, but before I give too much time to it, I wanted to ask if
anyone has done anything yet.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr_at_chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).