Re: Aligning GENERIC with NOTES?

From: Mike Berning <meb_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:32:47 -0500
I like the way GENERIC is arranged, and I've come to expect it NOT to
change that much between releases. Change for the sake of change or
personal whim is wrong; we need change for the better. Who can honestly
say that notes is more or less confusing than GENERIC for these new
users you speak of? NOTES is notes on kernel options and GENERIC is a
real kernel config. To me that difference is not reconcilable.

Mike