Re: How to deal with deletes between imports (suggestion)

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:18:55 +0300
Well, it looks like this discussion dies silently.

To prevent conflicts I want to inform all interested parties that I plan
to do it again, now with binutils libiberty (because I add
getopt_long_only()). I plan to do it in the old way, i.e. removing from
HEAD, unless I'll hear _constructive_ objections, explaining what to do
with orphaned vendor files in the previous releases (in case removing from
VENDOR instead).

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/