Re: Mozilla Firefox and firebird problems after sat 022604 upgradeof FreeBSD-current

From: Wes Peters <wes_at_softweyr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:23:41 -0800
On Sunday 29 February 2004 05:40 pm, Michael Clark wrote:
> Im still have the same problems after a day of frustration.  Firefox
> will start sometimes, then freeze the whole system.  No ssh, no ping.
> I am at a loss as to where to go with it.
> Xmms does the same thing, loads and dies.  Ive portupgraded -f firefox
> again to see if it helped.  Something is very wrong....

Rename /etc/libmap.conf to another name and try again.  My FreeBSD
5.2-CURRENT #7: Thu Feb 26 10:47:38 PST 2004 works just fine with firefox
installed on Feb 19 00:56, with no libmap.conf file.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes_at_softweyr.com