Re: PANIC: sent too much

From: Jeffrey Hsu <hsu_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:48:26 -0800
  > sometimes i got this panic
  > with high load on network interfaces

I fixed this in DragonFlyBSD months ago.  This is because you
have the experimental Limited Transmit option turned on by default,
something I do not recommend for FreeBSD because there is a subtle bug
with that code when the connection is not congestion window limited.

I've just pulled over my fix from DragonFlyBSD, where this option has
been tested and running for months.  So you should be able to upgrade
and try again.

						Jeffrey