Re: ULE always hangs, even with today's CTM bucket

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:14:50 -0800
On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 03:01:12PM -0600, Paul Seniura wrote:
> This is related to previous e-mail referred to in the header of this msg.
> The previous msg contains my custom kernel and dmesg editted to show where the hang is.
> I'm experiencing this hang only when compiling ULE into that kernel (4BSD does not hang).
> At the point of the hang, I broke into debug manually and hand-copied the following:
>
> db> trace
> Debugger(c081fbb6,4,1,0,1) at Debugger+0x54
> scgetc(c0905aa0,2,0,c0899940,c37f9480) at scgetc+0x45e

I believe your debugger trace only shows that you used
the magic key combo to drop into the debugger.

I looked at your config file when you first posted it, but
deleted that email and the mailman archive appears to not
contain the email to which you refer.  Can you post your
config file after you eliminate all the commented out
devices and options and remove unnecessary comments?

--
Steve