Re: Rewrite cvsup & portupgrade in C

From: Kirk Strauser <kirk_at_strauser.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:42:53 -0500
On Wednesday 2004-07-07 11:07 am, Steve Kargl wrote:

> It is Kirk's incessant rambling that ezm3 isn't portable to other OSes;
> therefore, csup should be in the base system that I find illogical.

You're either on crack or a liar.  I said this, once:

    cvsup is so absolutely necessary for system maintenance that it seems
    like a logical addition.

and then never said anything more about putting csup in the base system.

The rest of my involvement in the thread was a discussion of the
shortcomings of ezm3 as I see them and why I thought that using a version
in a more popular language would be a good thing.

If you want to civilly debate my arguments, I'll be happy to discuss them
with you.  If you insist putting words in my mouth, though, then I'm done
with you.
--
Kirk Strauser