Re: blue term color in xorg (was: Re: HEADSUP: X.Org conversion)

From: Daniel Eischen <eischen_at_vigrid.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Svein Halvor Halvorsen wrote:

> [Daniel Eischen, 2004-07-25]
> >  The question was why are the colors different.  I failed to find
> >  an answer in any of the replies.
>
> Did you see my reply?
> I gave you exactly that.

 From you, yes.  From the original replies by Thomas Dickey, no.
People don't want have to do a lot of research for an answer to
a very simple question.  We switched from XFree86 to Xorg, and
now xterm colors are different.  Was it expected or was something
wrong in the switch?  "That's fixed upstream" is very vague -- does
it mean subsequent changes in Xorg or xterm have fixed the problem?
No, but that's how I might have taken it.

Let's just end this thread since we have the answer.

--
DE