Re: [HEADS-UP] mbuma is in the tree

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:56:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> How stable is it? :) Yesterday I was planning to upgrade CURRENT on my
> production router. Should I do it?

If it were me, I'd wait a couple of days for it to settle before putting
it on a production box.  However, Bosko would probably love it if you
tried it on the router just to get the coverage.  Definitely keep a backup
kernel on-hand though.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research