Can the install floppy data go on a flash drive?

From: Tom Parquette <BCSFD204_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:45:59 -0400
This may sound a little odd but I was wondering if there is a way I can
get the data from the 5.2.1 install floppies onto a flash drive and boot
the install process from the flash drive.

The machine in question does not have a floppy or CD-ROM drive so my
options are:
1) temporarilly connect a floppy drive
2) Figure out how to get PXE to work for an install process
3) Some other option yet to be determined

Any ideas?
Google turned up some stuff but nothing about building install images
(that I could find.)
TIA...