RE: CURRENT panics: Fatal trap 12 on atapci1

From: Trent Nelson <tnelson_at_alcyon.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:16:50 -0000

Rebuilt with the latest sources last night which gets past the initial
panic, as expected, but we're still getting bitten by not being able to
identify the attached drives.

I'm fed up with this card, I'm going to migrate over to a Promise Fastrak
TX2000 over the next week or two.  If you like, I can send you the SiI 680
card if you're interested in finding out what's going on.

Thanks for your assistance over the past few months.

> -Søren

Regards,

	Trent.

(Some keywords for google if people run into a similar situation: Sil SiI
680 0680 SiI680 SiI0680 Medley ATA133 RAID controller panic fatal trap 12
FreeBSD rootvp current broken memio interface ata-chipset.c 1.32 DO NOT BUY
THIS CARD)