Re: CURRENT panics: Fatal trap 12 on atapci1

From: <sos_at_deepcore.dk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:25:07 +0100 (CET)
It seems Trent Nelson wrote:
> [...]

Doh! I've just tried the two sii680 cards I have in the collection, they
work just dandy, I'm at a loss to what this could be.

> I'm fed up with this card, I'm going to migrate over to a Promise Fastrak
> TX2000 over the next week or two.  If you like, I can send you the SiI 680
> card if you're interested in finding out what's going on.

If you dont mind the cost of shipping (I'm in Denmark) I'd appreciate
the offer as I'd like to find out if that card is just bad, or if there
is something I can do about it..

-Søren