Re: Jails in -CURRENT

From: Andy Hilker <ah_at_crypta.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:28:47 +0100
Hi,

You (Mike Makonnen) wrote:
> Could you send me these scripts?

Could you fetch them from:
http://www.crypta.net/freebsd/?Sprache=en

please? Otherwise i will send them to you.

> 5.x has an rc.d/jail script used to start and stop jails, but some
> of the extra functionality you have might be useful. Look at
> /etc/defaults/rc.conf for details. The jail knobs are also
> documented in rc.conf(5).

I think it would be better, to have jail configuration outside from
rc.conf.
Maybe a knob in rc.conf for ON/OFF (start, mount, devfs).
And knobs pointing to different config files (mounts, jails, devfs,
...)

> I'll see if I can included stuff from both your scripts. I can't make
> any promises though.

That sounds good anyway :) Thank you for looking at it.

bye,
Andy

--
Andy Hilker  	       	 --             mailto:ah_at_cryptobank.de
http://www.cryptobank.de --      PGP Key: https://ca.crypta.net