SOLVED(ish) RE: Problem with FreeBSD (4.9-REL to 5.2.1-REL) on NForce 2

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:54:06 -0000

Well, having decided to just move my working 5.2-CURRENT disk over, it
works.  Booted without problems, the wrapper for nvnet did it's magic
and everything is working just fine.

If anybody ever gets a chance to look into it (I would, but I know I
don't know enough - yet) I'm happy to test stuff.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!