RE: SOLVED(ish) RE: Problem with FreeBSD (4.9-REL to 5.2.1-REL) onNForce 2

From: Emil Cazamir <emil.cazamir_at_galati.rdsnet.ro>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:39:40 +0200
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Rob MacGregor
Sent: 24 martie 2004 18:54
To: freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
Subject: SOLVED(ish) RE: Problem with FreeBSD (4.9-REL to 5.2.1-REL)
onNForce 2

Well, having decided to just move my working 5.2-CURRENT disk over, it
works.  Booted without problems, the wrapper for nvnet did it's magic
and everything is working just fine.

If anybody ever gets a chance to look into it (I would, but I know I
don't know enough - yet) I'm happy to test stuff.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!