bincimap checkpassword tcpserver

From: Mr. Darren <darren780_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:52:54 -0800 (PST)
I am using bincimap with checkpassword and tcpserver
on the cvs of 5.2.1 downloaded earlier this week.
checkpassword returns error 111, I'm having a bit of a
headache getting something to work with squrrel mail
since my upgrade from 4.9, yes I did a pkg_delete -a.
any imap alternative recomendations, or do you know
how to fix my error?

-Darren
ps please e-mail me back as I may not be able to view
replies to the list.