Re: nss_ldap broken

From: Sean McNeil <sean_at_mcneil.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:37:44 -0800
On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 19:02, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> Thanks!  So, could you try the patch below?  I think it is now
> basically identical with what you posted, except for the changes to
> nss_compat.c.

After making a bone-head mistake and just installing the libc after a
make update (duh!) I finally managed to salvage my system and give the
patch a go.  Things look good.

I'm still concerned that nss_atexit can cause a seg11 if a nss_*.so.1
starts up any threads when the program isn't threaded otherwise. Don't
really know why an nss plugin would want to do that, but it is
hazardous.

Sean