Re: Commitable R3000Z Patch!

From: Astrodog <astrodog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:48:45 -0600
The keyboard is PS/2, also, a little detail on the patch. Its not
actually disabling the full driver. I "stole" the hint to use to just
disable the testing code. I like the solution of replacing it with the
flags, but then doing the edit in atkbdc.c. According to the PR Trail
on this, atleast one other thing referenced the offending functions,
if there's any uncertainty as to if that's still happening, I think
that putting the edit in atkbdc.c is the only way to go... unless
someone wants to rewrite it all, which I'm not even capible of. I can
put that together pretty quickly if its needed.

--- Harrison Grundy