WIP: Makefile target to remove old base system files

From: <class_consulting.leidinger_at_daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:46:37 +0200
Hi,

I don't want to rehash old discussions on this topic. I'm working on an
implementation and if there's no interest in importing it into src/ I will
keep it for my own pleasure. But I need a list of base system files for
each release (or a list of removed files beween each release). I remember
from previous discussions on this topic that there are file lists
somewhere, but I haven't found the right keywords for google.

Anybody out there with the right keywords, an URL, or some file lists?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Alexander Leidinger, Diplom-Informatiker
Class Consulting