Re: network slowness/freez-up since update 10/11

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:40:44 +0400
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 02:59:34PM +0200, Ian FREISLICH wrote:
> but zero response IIRC.  Maybe making it on by default was a little
> hasty, but anyone that follows -CURRENT like they should if they
> run it weuld have been aware of this and set debug.mpsafenet=0 in
> their loader.conf when they saw that commit.

There is nowhere said in this commit that if_de would or ever may be
broken. Everydays something new coming, and this commit is one between
similar others, nothing brings special attention to be aware of. I'll
expect special 'WARNING: de owners' message to current in such situations,
i.e. if something is not fixed to work together.

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/