Re: RFC: automated way of removing old base system files (only for a recent 6-current!)

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:43:40 +0200
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:25:02 +0200
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_leidinger.net> wrote:

> WARNING: I may have typos in there, or I added a wrong file by accident,
> so look at each file and make sure it can be removed. If you trashed
> your system by testing this, you will be on your own (but please tell me
> about it, so I can fix the Makefile).

Ok, here's one: please remove the "libarchive.so.1" line in the
Makefile, else you won't be able to untar anything when you remove it.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              The best things in life are free, but the
                expensive ones are still worth a look.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net