5.3 RC1 CD boot?

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_www.kukulies.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:17:04 +0200 (CEST)
I was used to burn a disc1 with 5.x releases. Today I spent a couple
of hours to no avail to get a disc1 booted. I burnt 2 times on different
computers, finally I thought that perhaps the dis1 is no longer bootable
and downloaded and burnt the 5.3-RC1-bootonly.iso image.

Also boot failure. I cannot boot FreeBSD disc images any longer.
(Computer is a Dell Inspiron 8000).

What's happened?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies.org