panics and traces, who and where to report?

From: Volker <volker_at_vwsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:59:18 +0200
Hi folks!

Last week I was sending some panic reports (using 6-CURRENT and
RELENG_5) and debugger traces to this list. I didn't get a response and
while cvsup'ing twice a day for several days and doing buildkernel every
other day the situation didn't change.

So I'm wondering if this is the right place to report panics and traces?
Or are these better placed at hackers_at_?

Another question: Do you really expect RELENG_5 to become stable within
the very next few weeks? From my point of experience with RELENG_5 it
looks like I have to switch my OS as I don't believe the 5-STABLE will
be production stable soon.

I have to install two new bsd-based routers on 10/10/ and I have to
decide now whether I still do believe in FreeBSDs' stability.

Thanks,

Volker

--
GPG/PGP fingerprint:
FF93 13A1 2477 B631 E953 06DF 4C49 ADD9 E4BF 79B1