Re: boot banner project

From: Ryan Sommers <ryans_at_gamersimpact.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:39:26 -0600 (MDT)
Michael Nottebrock said:
> With CRTs on the retreat though, less and less people care about refresh
> rates ... you'll probably join that camp at some point as well. :-)

I wouldn't count them out just yet! I still have a 7 year old 19" Sony
Trinitron that is kicking butt, despite the fact that it has about 10
battle scars from rolling around in a truck bed (don't ask). I haven't
switched it with an LCD just because it still has better clarity and color
quality than any LCD I've seen.

--
Ryan Sommers
ryans_at_gamersimpact.com