Re: XFS for FreeBSD, new snapshot available

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_crodrigues.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:37:41 -0400
On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 04:00:42PM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> >You'll get more feedback if the code is in the tree, and there is
> >precedent for committing filessystems without write support.

While I understand that this has been done for other filesystems,
I am not going to put XFS into the FreeBSD tree until I feel
that it is ready.  The source code and patches are available
for people to try, so just because something is not in the tree,
it does not preclude interested developers and users from
trying it out and providing feedback/patches.

Thanks.

--
Craig Rodrigues
rodrigc_at_crodrigues.org