RE: 3ware 9550sx driver for freeBSD 6 amd64 ??

From: Vinod Kashyap <vkashyap_at_amcc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:58:51 -0800

3ware 9xxxSX driver binaries for FreeBSD 5.4 & 6.0 (both 32-bit &
64-bit)
are now available on the 3ware website for purposes of installation on
the
SX controller.  They can be downloaded from here:
http://www.3ware.com/kb/article.aspx?id=14850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.