Re: Cleanup for config(8)

From: Matt Emmerton <matt_at_gsicomp.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:33:41 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruslan Ermilov" <ru_at_freebsd.org>
To: "Matt Emmerton" <matt_at_gsicomp.on.ca>
Cc: <freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: Cleanup for config(8)

On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 01:01:55AM -0500, Matt Emmerton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put together some patches to clean up some "loose ends" in the
> config(8) code.
> Detailed notes and patches are located here:
> http://www.gsicomp.on.ca/projects/freebsd/config.html
>
> Comments, criticisms and committers welcome.

Um, can you make them two files only?  One patch - one file.
I've been through this code recently, and still have some
uncommitted stuff, so I'm interested in looking into these
patches.  I cannot promise I'll be able to look in them in
the next couple of days (New Year days here), but I'll try.

----

See http://www.gsicomp.on.ca/projects/freebsd/config-patch1/unified-p1.patch
and http://www.gsicomp.on.ca/projects/freebsd/config-patch2/unified-p2.patch

Regards,