Updated doxygen docs of parts of the kernel

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:14:43 +0100
Hi,

I updated the doxygen generated PDFs of parts of the kernel (as of Dec
28) at http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/src_doc/

If there's a particular subsystem you are interested in, but isn't
available there, please send me some appropriate hints. As an example,
here's the Doxyfile which contains all information I need to generate
the GEOM subsystem PDF:
---snip---
# Doxyfile 1.4.1

# Project related configuration options
PROJECT_NAME           = "FreeBSD kernel GEOM code"
OUTPUT_DIRECTORY       = geom/
EXTRACT_ALL            = YES    # for undocumented src, no warnings enabled
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# configuration options related to the input files
INPUT                  = /usr/src/sys/geom/

GENERATE_TAGFILE       = geom/geom.tag

_at_INCLUDE               = common-Doxyfile
---snip---

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              To boldly go where I surely don't belong.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net